This entry was posted on January 30, 2011, 23:01 and is filed under .NET, Entity Framework. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- RT @KentBeck: shoulditestprivatemethods.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @davidfowl: Jan Kotas, .NET Runtime Architect, just posted an update on AOT for .NET. This includes the roadmap for the linker and singl… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BenCodeGeek: BIG NEWS! My ARM visualiser is now a native part of the Azure portal 😁 The engineering team did most of the hard work, but… 1 month ago
- RT @benconomics: In today's #SARSCOV2 figures, check Los Angeles traffic accidents. They've fallen by over 90 percent. People in LA staying… 1 month ago
- RT @DataRemixed: This article about @satyanadella's early call to let @Microsoft employees work from home in #COVIDー19 illustrates an impor… 2 months ago